Alabama Food Bank Association // Eight Alabama food banks serve hundreds of churches and other nonprofit agencies. Over 30 million pounds of food a year are distributed to those in need by the Alabama Food Bank Association.
- Food Bank of East Alabama (Auburn)
- Community Food Bank of Central Alabama (Birmingham)
- Wiregrass Area United Way Food Bank (Dothan)
- Food Bank of North Alabama (Huntsville)
- Bay Area Food Bank (Mobile)
- Montgomery Area Food Bank (Montgomery)
- Selma Area Food Bank (Selma)
- West Alabama Food Bank (Tuscaloosa)
Alabama Possible // The mission of Alabama Possible is to provide leadership in poverty education that results in the elimination of poverty. The Alabama Poverty Project hosts Hunger Workshops to connect local faith groups and community members with resources to fight hunger using best practices.
Alabama Sustainable Agriculture Network // ASAN is a network of farmers, consumers and agriculture-related organizations, all committed to promoting sustainable agriculture in Alabama.